Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the moment he was born, Julian Wainwright has lived a life of privilege. Now he has started at Graymont College, where he hopes to become a writer. He meets Carter Heinz, a scholarship student from California with whom he develops a strong but ambivalent friendship. They both fall for the beautiful Mia, but who will Mia choose.
- Author BiographyJoshua Henkin is the author of the novel Swimming Across the Hudson, which was selected by the Los Angeles Times as a notable book of the year; his short stories, essays, and reviews have appeared in many journals and newspapers. He teaches at Sarah Lawrence College, Brooklyn College, and the 92nd Street Y in New York City. He lives in Brooklyn; visit him online at www.joshuahenkin.com.
- Author(s)Joshua Henkin
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Style
- Weight222 g
- Width134 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.