CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionCutting-edge investigators review the current status of the entire field, from the biology of MMPs through the current clinical studies. The authors include many leading scientists from pharmaceutical companies who present all the latest concepts and results on the preferred design strategies for MMP inhibitors, their molecular mechanisms, and their substrates. In addition, they fully describe their personal research on specific MMP inhibitors, detailing vanguard design strategies, their in vitro activity, the outcome of animal model studies and, where available, their toxicology, safety, efficacy in human clinical trials. Comprehensive and state-of-the-art, Matrix Metalloproteinase Inhibitors in Cancer Therapy offers basic and clinical investigators alike a richly informative summary of all the latest research on these powerful new drugs, and their high promise as emerging cancer therapeutics.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2000
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Drug Discovery and Development
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 3 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight635 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byKrzysztof Appelt,NJ Clendeninn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.