All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn Amazon Bestseller Some promises can't be kept. Shann Winters' picture perfect marriage is in shambles after a car accident left her husband an amnesiac. The commitment to vows he doesn't remember making keeps her fighting while covering up the parade of other women and a spectacle of bad behavior. Her career as owner and manager at a successful boutique hotel alongside the Hudson River is a refuge, but, at thirty-seven years old, what she craves is the bond to be repaired. Even twenty years after high school, Triston Keyes continues to be haunted by memories of the girl he'd lost, the only woman he's ever loved. When he meets Shann during a vacation, Triston finally has the chance to apologize. It's the only hope he has if he ever wants to fall in love with anyone else. Sparks rekindle between them, and Shann struggles to find a reason to stay true to a broken marriage which is quickly crumbling as she gravitates towards the forgotten love. Until her husband pleas for her to come back. But when the depth of betrayal is revealed, Shann must choose her vows-and her beloved hotel-or remain true to her heart; while Triston must fight to keep the past from catching up to his future. Both kw thing is a matter of luck, but a matter of choice ...
- Author BiographyRM Alexander is an author of Contemporary and Paranormal Romance. She has been writing since she was 10 years old. Many times, she stopped writing for months or even years at a time, but always came back to it until, in 2009, an idea came to her she couldn't put down. Over the next two years, she wrote and revised Shadows, which will becoming available in spring/summer of 2014. Another novel, Matter of Choice, found its way to paper in 2010 during the revision process for Shadows. And as Shadows was making its rounds to literary agencies, Matter of Choice was finished and slated for release. With characters who look for love in wrong places and are victims of the worse kind of betrayals and fight for what they want and believe in, RM's novels promise a good read with unexpected twists and turns. When she's not writing, RM is spending time with her husband and two small children in Michigan. She loves to travel, especially to Walt Disney World, and can often be found on Twitter or Facebook chatting with other authors and fans.
- Author(s)Cliffhanger Press,R M Alexander
- Date of Publication16/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $86.25New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $86.23
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.73Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.