All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMatthew: Poet, Historian, Dialectician offers a thorough and systematic display of the logic by which Matthew traces and defends the transformation of Judaism into Christianity. The present commentary carefully follows the course of Matthew's many and complex arguments as well as his extraordinary use of New Testament Greek. This book is of utmost importance for anyone interested in the New Testament, philosophy, theology, philosophy of religion, Bible studies, or Bible as literature.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Marshell Carl Bradley has a Ph.D. in philosophy and is currently Associate Professor of Philosophy at Sam Houston State University in Texas. He is widely published in international journals in philosophy, theology, and literature, and he is the author of a full-length play, 'The Brothers Booth'.
- Author(s)Marshell Carl Bradley
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- Series TitleStudies in Biblical Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number103
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight500 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.