Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $2.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMatthew s Message focuses on the following questions: What was Matthew s world like? What was Matthew s Gospel about? What does Matthew teach us about the human condition? What does Matthew teach us about Jesus Christ? How does Matthew teach us to understand our times? What does Matthew teach us about living in the third millennium? Produced in cooperation with the World Methodist Council, this six-session study approaches the message and application of Matthew s Gospel as a whole. Includes study helps for group use.
- Author(s)Grace Imathiu
- PublisherAbingdon Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationNashville, Tennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbingdon Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight97 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.