Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionEven death do us part couldn't spoil her wedding day plans... Wedding planner Pali Moon is thrilled when a would-be bride shows up at Let's Get Maui'd inquiring about a lavish beach wedding. That is, until she learns it must be on Valentine's Day--just nine days away. Oh yeah, and one other little hitch--the groom disappeared at sea a week earlier. But the bride's convinced he'll be found safe and sound, so she's got a plan--and a man--to do a proxy ceremony if necessary. The day before the big nuptials a man's body washes ashore on a South Maui beach. Has the groom finally shown up? If so, what's it going to be--a wedding...or a funeral? This is the FIRST book in the Islands of Aloha Mystery series.
- Author BiographyJoAnn Bassett grew up in Seattle, but always preferred palm trees to pine trees. She ran a business and raised a son, hoping to someday make a day at the beach an everyday reality. In 1996 she and her husband bought a home on Maui, making the dream a reality. Now she lives in Arizona, but still enjoys writing about life in the islands.
- Author(s)Joann Bassett
- Date of Publication02/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.