About this product
- DescriptionMeet Max. Max Archer, Kid Detective. Max helps kids solve problems. Emily has stomachaches. A lot of them! With Maxs help, Emily investigates the big three causes of stomachaches: lactose intolerance, constipation, and stress. With a mix of facts and humor, Max puts Emily on the right track towards feeling better. Max Archer, Kid Detective is written by a pediatrician with years of experience helping kids with problems (just like Max!). A Q & A for parents is included with the story.
- Author BiographyHoward J. Bennett, MD, practices paediatrics in Washington, DC and lives in Maryland with his wife, two children, and three dogs. In addition to his books, Dr. Bennett writes articles for the KidsPost section of the Washington Post and has a column in Jack and Jill magazine called Science for Smart Kids.
- Author(s)Howard J. Bennett
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Spike Gerrell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.