All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first German-language study of the complete works of Max Aub (1903 1972). It aims to analyze a representative selection of his works and make it accessible to a broad academic readership. Ather focus lies onAub s complete works as an exampleof the generation of Spanish authors born around 1900 who mostly published their first works in the context of the avant-garde movements of the 1920s.
- Author BiographyAlbrecht Buschmann, Universitat Rostock.
- Author(s)Albrecht Buschmann
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication16/04/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleMimesis
- Series Part/Volume Number51
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight553 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.