All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTonight Max will sleep in his wigwam in the garden. But things don't go well, and Max has a bad night. Max Has a Bad Night is a low level phonics reading book, covering the second set of basic letters and sounds that children learn in school. Beautifully illustrated throughout, this 200-word fiction story features a fully decodable text, suitable for ages 5 - 7. Max Has a Bad Night is part of Ransom Reading Stars, a structured programme for children learning to read. The series has fifteen levels: four phonics levels and eleven book band levels (Pink through to Lime).
- Author BiographyHannah Welchman has written a number of early years readers. She combines writing with a career in publishing.
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleReading Stars
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight52 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.