All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
About this product
- DescriptionAims to relate the categories of Weber's social thinking to the intellectual context of legal thinking and theory in which he was educated, and to show how kwledge of these relations illuminates our understanding of Weber's own intentions.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/09/1994
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.