All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBoost your memory power with the ultimate brain workout Max Your Memory with this fun programme packed with 200 fun exercises, puzzles, tips and strategies to sharpen your memory skills. Designed to improve all aspects of your memory including long-term, short-term, visual and organisational, you'll also find helpful tricks that can be applied in everyday life helping you remember all those phone numbers, faces and names that seem to slip your mind. Use the helpful check-in and check-out boxes to record your score and chart your progress as you improve. Max Your Memory is one book you shouldn't forget to buy.
- Author BiographyDr. Pascale Michelon is a research scientist at Washington University in the Psychology department where she specialises in brain fitness and memory improvement. In 2006 she founded The Memory Practice to provide adults with challenging brain exercises to keep their brain fit. She has recevied several academic fellowships and awards and she is also an Expert Contributor for SharpBrains.com.
- Author(s)Pascale Michelon
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight516 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.