About this product
- DescriptionMeet Max - the mighty kitten and New York Times bestseller. When Max meets Bird, Max thinks he'd like to be friends with Bird. He would also like to chase Bird and maybe eat him as a tasty snack. But that's t what friendship is all about...Is it?
- Author BiographyEd Vere studied Fine Art at Camberwell College of Art and has been writing and illustrating children's books since 1999. He is published in both England and the US. Ed is also a painter, working from his studio in east London, and is represented by galleries in London and Los Angeles. After a year and a half living in Barcelona, Ed now lives and works in London.
- Author(s)Ed Vere
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight178 g
- Width212 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.