All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring ather magical sunset in New York, Maxi the Taxi Dog and Jim are playing their Guess what street we are on? game. They're soon interrupted by their first fare, Tupa. Tupa is in a hurry to get to his night custodian job at the Museum, but they quickly discover that Tupa has a problem. Tupa must clean dark galleries in the museum at nighttime but is afraid of the dark. Even being in the room long eugh to turn on the light is making it very hard for him to do his job. Maxi jumps to the rescue and decides to sneak into the museum with Tupa to help Tupa overcome his fear. Maxi makes Tupa feel so confident by helping him throughout his shift, that when Tupa must go back into a room alone he has all the skills he needs to overcome his fears. Maxi and the Bark in the Dark is one of four stories in The Adventures of Taxi Dog series.
- Author BiographyBill Kroyeris an American director of animated and CG commercials, films, and title sequences. Currently, he is Director of Digital Arts at Chapman University s Dodge College of Film and Media Arts. He is also a Governor of the Short Films and Feature Animation Branch of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences and also serves as Co-Chair of the Academy s Science & Technology Council.Todd Dakinsis an award-winning children's book illustrator who lives in Nashotah, Wisconsin. His published credits include Good Morning, Good Night Billy & Abigail (Billy and Abigail Board Books), A Counting Book with Billy & Abigail, A Very Special Snowflake, Sparky the Fire Dog and Bobbie and Minnie We Can Do Anything.
- Author(s)Bill Kroyer
- PublisherPeek-A-Boo Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeek-A-Boo Publishing
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Illustrator(s)Todd Dakins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.