All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFamed and outspoken Russian poet, Maximilian Voloshin's toriety has grown steadily since his slow release from Soviet censorship. For the first time, Landa showcases his vast poetic contributions, proving his words to be an overlooked solution both to the political and cultural turmoil engulfing the Soviet Union in the early twentieth century.
- Author BiographyMarianna Landa is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Russian in the School of Languages, Literatures and Cultures, at the University of Maryland, College Park, USA.
- Author(s)George Schopflin,Marianna S. Landa
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/06/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note275 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight505 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.