Maximize Your Rotations: ASHP's Student Guide to IPPEs, APPEs, and Beyond by American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $55.88Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $73.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful pharmacy careers begin with successful rotations - and successful rotations start with this guide. Although rotations are crucial to the development of skills needed to practice pharmacy, there has been little available to guide students in the best way to prepare and make the most of these experiences - until w. Maximize Your Rotations: ASHP's Student Guide to IPPEs, APPEs, and Beyond breaks down everything you need to kw into easy-to-navigate chapters. Inside you will find the skills required to excel while on IPPE or APPE rotations, along with competencies that may be unique to one type of rotation or ather. Each chapter is written by an experienced preceptor, lending a valuable perspective. By using this text, you will gain an appreciation of the general expectations and typical activities of each rotation experience before you begin. Better preparation means better performance. Maximize Your Rotations will also be a resource throughout the experiential year, offering everything from reminders of clinical issues and statistical reviews to advice on interviewing, CV writing, professional organizations, and more. Maximize Your Rotations means less time getting up to speed - and more time getting ahead in your career. Your rotation experience can be the launching pad for your career, and there's better guide than Maximize Your Rotations.
- Author BiographyMate M. Soric, Pharm.D., BCPS is a Clinical Pharmacist and Residency Program Coordinator at University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center in Chardon, OH, USA. He is also an Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice at Northeast Ohio Medical University College of Pharmacy in Rootstown, OH. He received his B.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences and Doctor of Pharmacy degrees from The University of Toledo in 2007 and 2009, respectively. He completed an ASHP-Accredited Pharmacy Residency at The Toledo Hospital Family Medicine Residency and obtained Board Certification in Pharmacotherapy in 2010. He precepts pharmacy students from a number of Schools and Colleges of Pharmacy along with students from other health professions. Dr. Soric is an active member of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP), Ohio Society of Health-System Pharmacists (OSHP), the American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP) and the Ohio College of Clinical Pharmacy (OCCP). He serves on the Student and Resident Committee of the ACCP Ambulatory Care Practice and Research Network and on the Education Committee of the ACCP Adult Medicine Practice and Research Network. He is also chair of the OCCP Communications Committee. He has authored articles and chapters on a number of subjects. His interests include direct patient care of both inpatients and outpatients, education of student pharmacists and residents and evidence-based medicine.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBethesda
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Weight499 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMate M. Soric
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.