All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionWith the majority of IT projects being delivered late, over budget, or cancelled altogether, it is clear that traditional project management methodologies do t provide an effective framework for today's IT projects. It is evident that a new Return-on-Investment (ROI) oriented approach is required that focuses on the ROI of a project from its inception. Maximizing Benefits from IT Project Management: From Requirements to Value Delivery provides comprehensive guidelines for determining an accurate ROI before the project has progressed to the point where it's over budget and over-run. It applies an iterative approach to the entire project management life cycle that re-visits the ROI, re-assesses the value delivered, defines the project scope, and allows the project to be planned as successive iterations based on the value delivered. This book details a systematic and simplified approach for effectively and efficiently selecting and evaluating IT projects for your organization. Filled with equations, tables, and figures that facilitate understanding, it explains how to evaluate subsequent success of a project so that it is simpler to manage, more efficient, and yields the ROI estimated at the outset. Using the vel approach outlined in the book, you will be able to deliver value throughout the project life cycle and make sure your projects are delivered on time, on budget, and within the constraints of the resources available.
- Author BiographyJose Lopez Soriano is a Manager at Inndra Sistemas (Public Sector). He has also served as a Consultant for various projects and companies.
- Author(s)Jose Lopez Soriano
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleAdvanced & Emerging Communications Technologies
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.