All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSolid guidance for selecting the correct strategic basis for mergers and acquisitions Examining how M&A fits in corporate growth strategies, Maximizing Corporate Value through Mergers and Acquisitions covers the various strategic reasons for companies entering mergers and acquisitions (M&A), with a look at those that are based on sound strategy, and those that are t. * Helps companies decide whether M&As should be used for growth and increased corporate value * Explores why M&A deals often fail to deliver what their proponents have represented they would * Explains which types of M&A work best and which to avoid With insider guidance on what boards of directors should be aware of when evaluating proposed deals, Maximizing Corporate Value through Mergers and Acquisitions provides a sound foundation for understanding the risks involved in any mergers and acquisitions deal, before it's too late.
- Author BiographyPatrick A. Gaughan is President of Economatrix Research Associates, an economic and financial consulting firm with offices in New York City; Newark, New Jersey; and Miami, Florida. Gaughan holds a PhD in economics and is a graduate professor of economics and finance at the Silberman College of Business at Fairleigh Dickinson University in New Jersey. He is also the author and/or editor of eight other books.
- Author(s)Patrick A. Gaughan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/05/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.