All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe ramifications of this new Information Age are still t well understood. Most businesses do t kw how to turn their information into a beneficial capital asset. Unfortunately, their focus has been almost exclusively on techlogy, while human and managerial factors are left unexplored. Maximizing the Enterprise Information Assets defines practical, winning techniques for building an environment that takes advantage of all of a company's information resources. This invative work defines information assets t only as patents, trade secrets, and marketing data, but as all information contained within a company. This groundbreaking book: .. Defines information assets .. Identifies barriers that lessen information's value .. Explains how information can be strategically distributed .. Describes the relationship between information and strategic planning .. Explores methods to exchange valuable information among employees Corporate officers, directors, and IT managers will find this book invaluable for creating a positive, profitable work environment in which information assets are properly managed and distributed, encouraging revenue growth and worker satisfaction.
- Author(s)Christine Sevilla,Timothy Wells
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/05/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note103 black & white illustrations, 45 black & white tables
- Weight625 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.