All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvide organized, efficient, relevant consulting with lasting value Maximizing the Value of Consulting is an indispensable, practical guide for managing, measuring, and delivering the results that make internal and external consulting a lasting value to clients and the company. Sponsored by the ROI Institute and the Association of Internal Management Consultants, this book provides a roadmap to relevance for consultants operating in the increasingly fast-paced, changing, dynamic environment. Readers will learn how to use resources properly and manage the investment efficiently, while truly connecting to the business, securing appropriate levels of commitment, and providing adequate levels of support. Detailed coverage includes guidance toward calculating the value of consulting in terms that executives understand, including business impact and ROI, and using the appropriate tools to show how things are working throughout the process. Whether organizations are using internal or external consultants, or both, consultants can provide better value to the company. Consultants are needed to provide advice, support, and insight into the processes undertaken to improve the business, and integrate the input of different functional units into a more streamlined strategy. This book is designed to help consultants provide the utmost value to clients by maximizing organization, efficiency, and ultimately, ROI. * Manage for value with better organization and cost control * Set objectives at multiple levels to deliver useful results * Measure implementation, impact, ROI, and intangibles * Use final results to drive appropriate actions, creating lasting value The skyrocketing need for internal and external consultants will continue, in almost every functional area ranging from HR and techlogy, to auditing and risk management. Maximizing the Value of Consulting provides a manual for relevant, value-driven consulting, with world-rewned expert insight.
- Author BiographyJACK J. PHILLIPS, PD, is a world-renowned expert on accountability, measurement, and evaluation. Phillips provides consulting services for Fortune 500 companies and major global organizations. D. WILLIAM D. TROTTER, is an internationally recognized expert in the areas of strategic planning, process and organizational transformation, and creating high-impact internal consulting capabilities. PATRICIA PULLIAM PHILLIPS, PD, president and CEO of ROI Institute, is an internationally recognized consultant in measurement and evaluation. Her clients span over 60 countries and include global corporations as well as government, non-profit, and nongovernmental organizations.
- Author(s)Jack J. Phillips,Patricia Pulliam Phillips,William D. Trotter
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/07/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight862 g
- Width161 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.