Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $16.62Free postage
- AU $22.12Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionShe's a professional photographer - but is she ready to expose her heart? Adorable but scatterbrained newspaper photographer Daisy Irvine becomes the key to the survival of The Hailesbank Herald when her boss drops dead right in front of her. And while big egos and petty jealousies hinder the struggle to save the paper, Daisy starts ather campaign - to win back her ex, Jack Hedderwick. Ben Gillies, returning after a long absence, sees childhood friend Daisy in a whole new light. He'd like to win her love, but discovers that she's a whole lot better at taking photographs than making decisions, particularly when she's blinded by the past. When tragedy strikes Daisy's family, loyalty drives her home. But it's time to grow up and Daisy must choose between independence and love.
- Author BiographyThough Jenny Harper was born in India and grew up in England, she lives in Edinburgh and loves Scotland and all things Scottish. Her Scottish Heartlands series is contemporary women's fiction with a bite; complex characters facing serious issues. She is married to former MSP Robin Harper.
- Author(s)Jenny Harper
- PublisherAccent Press Ltd
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe Heartlands Series
- Place of PublicationPembroke Dock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccent Press Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.