All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionLiz Kelly's love of her Catholic faith is an inspiration. I highly recommend her wonderful book. --Matthew Kelly, New York Times best-selling author of The Rhythm of Life In May Crowning, Mass, and Merton, Liz Kelly, a thirty-something writer and jazz singer, eagerly shares her ardent love for the Catholic faith. While the beliefs of the church are important to Kelly, her passion is really ignited by the holy people and places, the beloved rituals, and the rich spiritual traditions of this living faith. She celebrates them here, with wit, affection, and candor. Kelly has realized that the litany of reasons to love being Catholic is extraordinary. These include every-thing from the crucifix, kneelers, and Ash Wednesday to Flannery O'Conr, the Swiss Guard, and Tenebrae. Though she writes that, Mine is t an extraordinary faith, so much as a faith growing a little messy, a little rough and subversive around the edges, it is a rich, inspiring faith, celebrated by a fresh, young Catholic voice.
- Author BiographyLiz Kelly is the author of both fiction and non-fiction books, including The Rosary: A Path into Prayer (Loyola Press) and a jazz singer who has released two CDs. She currently works for Harvard University and resides in Watertown, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Liz Kelly
- PublisherLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Weight318 g
- Width162 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.