About this product
- DescriptionThe second book in bestselling author Kathryn Lasky's stunning foray into pararmal romance. May feels her life drying up. The sea calls to her, but her parents forbid her from swimming. She longs for books, but her mother finds her passion for learning strange. She yearns for independence, but a persistent suitor, Rudd, wants to tame her spirited ways. Yet after her fifteenth birthday, the urge to break free becomes overpowering and May makes a life-changing discovery. She does t belong on land where girls are meant to be obedient. She is a mermaid--a creature of the sea.
- Author BiographyKathryn Lasky is the Newbery Honor-winning author of over one hundred books for children and young adults. Her beloved Guardians of Ga'Hoole fantasy series has sold more than 4 million copies, and she is the author of the Daughters of the Sea series, the Wolves of the Beyond series, as well as A TIME FOR COURAGE and other Dear America titles. Kathryn has also written a number of critically acclaimed nonfiction titles, such as BEYOND THE BURNING TIME and TRUE NORTH. She lives with her husband in Cambridge, MA.
- Author(s)Kathryn Lasky
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDaughters of the Sea
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Weight272 g
- Width134 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.