All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey say a good man is hard to find. Kardell Spencer and Lewis Turner kw this all too well. Neither is lucky in love. Kardell Spencer is a hardworking, successful advertising company owner who has a nsense approach to work and professionalism. Lewis Turner is Kardell's flamboyant, over-the-top employee. When a rich, handsome restaurateur, Mateo Lopez, takes a liking to Kardell, Kardell plays hard to get. Never one to miss an opportunity, Lewis quickly moves in and makes a play for Mateo's attention. Mateo proposes a contest to see who will be the best man for him.
- Author(s)Michael T. Pope
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Books
- Weight283 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.16Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.