About this product
- DescriptionThe art of one of the worlds most enigmatic ancient civilizations is vividly described here by Mary Miller. From temple to tomb, using all the latest research, she explains how and why the Maya made their greatest works and how the modern-day viewer might come to understand them.
- Author(s)Mary Ellen Miller
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleWorld of Art S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note207 illustrations, 57 in colour
- Weight470 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.