All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $9.91Trending at AU $13.64
- AU $9.75Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $8.82Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $10.52Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $25.00
- AU $9.29Trending at AU $11.26
About this product
- DescriptionAn artful mixture of fantasy and reality, humor and heart, Maya Was Grumpy celebrates the power of imagination and humor to improve moods. Maya wakes up on the wrong side of the bed, tangled in her blanket, and in a crispy, cranky, grumpy, grouchy mood. She doesn't want to color or wear her favorite shorts or go outside to play. What's worse, she's determined to share her grumpiness with everyone as she glumps, clumps, and thumps around the house. But when Maya growls at her grandmother, she graciously takes Maya's mood in stride, and even has a solution: Gramma suggests a series of unusual activities that Maya will probably t want to do since she's feeling grumpy--and then dismisses her own silly suggestions before Maya can reject them. Children will find it hard to keep from smiling as they watch Maya's grouchiness dissolve into glee at Gramma's giggle-inducing ideas, while adults will find Gramma's clever tactic a useful strategy to add to their repertoire when kids are grumpy.
- Author BiographyCourtney Pippin-Mathur is an artist and children's book author. She has a degree in studio art and teaches art classes. She lives in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Author(s)Courtney Pippin-Mathur
- PublisherFlashlight Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationBrooklyn
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFlashlight Press
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight521 g
- Width260 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Courtney Pippin-Mathur
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.