All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKatherine moved to town with her family. The Martinez's were very busy with activities. They never had the time to ask her what she wanted. Her parents were always forcing her to do something just because her brother, her sister, and her parents do things that are in the art industry. Later she meets her best friend Mirada from elementary school. Mirada's family was rich like Katherine's so they had the money to get their kids into something. Mirada was a dancer and a very good one, and she wanted Katherine to do something also. Mirada would always get on Katherine's case because she never wanted to do anything. So it was a big struggle, but finally Mirada got Katherine to do something. What will Katherine end up doing?
- Author(s)Antoinette Paul
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.