All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMayo Clinic Essential Neurology covers the full scope of neurology by combining a focused need-to-kw format with core basics along with diagsis and treatment guidelines. More than 75 color illustrations and numerous therapeutic tables help residents and clinicians diagse, treat, and manage the most commonly encountered neurologic problems. Topics include: * The neurologic examination * Diagstic tests * Headache * Spine and limb pain * Dizziness * Sensory loss and paresthesias * Weakness * Cognitive loss * Spells * Pain * Cerebrovascular disease * Movement disorders * Immune and infectious diseases * Neuro-oncology With coverage comprehensive eugh for the practicing physician, the clear format also makes it the perfect introduction for medical students. A full-color guide to the essentials of neurology, this volume provides one of the most focused presentations in the field today.
- Author BiographyANDREA C. ADAMS, M.D., is a Consultant, Department of Neurology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, and Assistant Professor of Neurology, College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic.
- Author(s)Andrea C. Adams
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInforma Healthcare
- Content Note170 colour illustrations
- Weight861 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.