All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionConsidered one of the most current and accurate accounts of company law to date, Mayson, French & Ryan on Company Law has been firmly established as the go-to text for students and practitioners alike. Now in its 30th edition, it continues to combine technical detail with a clear and easy-to-follow writing style, providing an excellent foundation for anyone studying company law. The only company law textbook to be updated annually, Mayson, French & Ryan enables you to confidently approach this sometimes complex area of study. With its easy-to-use format and comprehensive style, difficult areas of company law are examined in detail, with quotations from important cases used to accompany discussions and illustrate the practical implications of the law and how it works. An accompanying Online Resource Centre provides further support with regular updates and further information, ensuring that you are always kept informed. Whether you are an experienced solicitor or just starting your law career, Mayson, French & Ryan is the ideal companion for navigating the complicated world of company law. Online Resource Centre The Online Resource Centre will feature updates related to company law.
- Author BiographyChristopher Ryan is Professor of Law and Associate Dean at the City Law School, City University London, formerly Head of Department at the City Law School and Chief Examiner for Regulation and Compliance for the Security Industry examinations of the London Stock Exchange.
- Author(s)Christopher L. Ryan,Derek French,Stephen Mayson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date09/10/2014
- Weight1500 g
- Width190 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edition Statement30th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.