All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhether You Loved Or Hated The Maze Runner, You'll Laugh At The Dazed Runner Experience the ultimate Maze Runner parody in graphic vel form! Oh, the modern young adult dystopian vel. From The Hunger Games to Divergent to The Giver this is a genre that is hot as it can get. Fans of all ages love to read these tales of plucky teenagers fighting an unjust system and coming out on top. The latest example of this genre to explode onto the public consciousness is James Dashner's The Maze Runner. Is it ripe for the Parody Brothers treatment? We thinks so, and here it is! The Maze Runner is a page turner, but whose kidding who? Teenage boys that work well together? Most teenage boys we kw can barely dress themselves in the morning! It takes Thomas to figure out what WICKED means? We thought these boys were supposed to be smart! Can these characters be any flatter? We kw they've conveniently lost their memories, but do they have to be as uninteresting as Kim Kardashian? Whether you loved The Maze Runner or hated it we're sure you'll find something in The Dazed Runner to laugh at. Hey, we enjoyed the book too but you have to admit, Shakespeare it ain't. If you're looking for a smile do yourself a favor and pick this book up today. We think you'll be glad you did!
- Author BiographyThe Parody Brothers got their start writing when they lost a bet and were forced to read the book Fifty Shades Of Grey. In an attempt to come to terms with the mental scarring this caused them (Shades being a book no man was meant to read) they decided to write the parody Fifty Shades Of Plaid. They found this exercise to be so therapeutic and enjoyable they decided to write another one, which is the book you've just read. What's next for the brothers? Only time will tell.
- Author(s)Parody Brothers
- Date of Publication27/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Online Monkeys
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.