All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYOU CHOOSE ...Master of the maze or eternity in a nightmare labyrinth! You decide to try the lame-looking Maze of Doom at the fun fair. But once inside, you realise that this is ordinary amusement. The maze is massive and there are traps and mysterious creatures at every turn. Then you come across an old fortune-telling machine, which predicts an eerie future ...Will you discover the maze's secrets and riches, or will you be trapped inside forever?
- Author BiographyGeorge Ivanoff is an author and stay-at-home dad residing in Melbourne, Australia. He has written over 70 books for children and teenagers, including fiction and non-fiction. George is best known for his Gamers trilogy Gamers' Quest, Gamers' Challenge and Gamers' Rebellion a series of teen sci-fi novels set in a computer game world. George eats too much chocolate and drinks too much coffee. He has one wife, two children and two cats. To find out more about George and his writing, check out his website- http-//georgeivanoff.com.au
- Author(s)George Ivanoff
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleYou Choose...
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNorth Sydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2014
- ImprintRandom House Australia Children's Books
- Weight147 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.