All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMazes are a fun and unique way of disciplining the mind. With vast benefits, it only makes sense to introduce this fun and educational puzzle early on in a child's life. Mazes teach the need for an orderly and deliberate approach and encourage organization. They improve problem solving, logic, and strategy building skills, while also improving trial and error capabilities. Slightly less obvious benefits include building patience and improving handwriting. All of this can be accomplished while still having fun!
- Author(s)Speedy Publishing LLC
- PublisherSpeedy Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication10/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpeedy Publishing LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.