All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- Descriptioninch....this work is likely to become a standart work very quickly and is to be recommended to all schools where recorder studies are undertaken inch. (Oliver James, Contact Magazine) A vel and comprehensive approach to transferring from the C to F instrument. 430 music examples include folk and national songs (some in two parts), country dance tunes and excerpts from the standard treble repertoire ofBach, Barsanti, Corelli, Handel, Telemann, etc. An outstanding feature of the book has proved to be Brian Bonsor's brilliantly simple but highly effective practice circles and recognition squares designed to give, in only a few minutes, concentrated practice on the more usual leaps to and from each new te and instant recognition of random tes. Quickly emulating the outstanding success of the descant tutors, these books are very popular even with those who rmally use tutors other than the Enjoy the Recorder series.
- PublisherG. Schirmer, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/1986
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG. Schirmer, Inc.
- Weight540 g
- Width221 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byRafael Joseffy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.