All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionMcCaulay's Sample Math Questions for the PSAT/NMSQT* and SAT* contains sample questions of the type that are most likely to appear in the mathematics sections of college entrance exams designed to measure the mathematical skills students have typically acquired in courses taken by the end of 12th grade. These practice questions will help improve scores on the Preliminary SAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test (PSAT/NMSQT*) and the SAT*. The categories of questions include Number and Operations; Algebra and Functions; Plane Euclidean Geometry and Measurement; Coordinate Geometry; Three-Dimensional Geometry; Data Analysis; Statistics; and Probability.
- Author BiographyPhilip Martin McCaulay is an actuary with a degree in mathematics from Indiana University. He has sold thousands of study guides and practice exam books in the fields of math, pensions, investments, finance, real estate, and massage therapy. He has also published books on card games, cooking, and military history. He volunteers to write, publish, and ship free copies of books to troops and military families through Operation Paperback. He is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries, an Enrolled Actuary, a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries, and a Fellow of the Conference of Consulting Actuaries, with experience as a Vice Chair for the Society of Actuaries Education & Examination Committee.
- Author(s)Philip Martin McCaulay
- Date of Publication18/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight812 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.