McDonald and Avery Dentistry for the Child and Adolescent by Jeffrey A. Dean, Ralph E. McDonald, David R. Avery (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $132.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by thecoop_au
- Est. delivery by 31 Jan
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $347.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
About this product
- DescriptionA leading text in pediatric dentistry, McDonald and Avery's Dentistry for the Child and Adolescent provides expert, complete coverage of oral care for infants, children, and teenagers. All the latest diagstic and treatment recommendations are included! Comprehensive discussions are provided on pediatric examination, development, morphology, eruption of the teeth, and dental caries. This edition helps you improve patient outcomes with up-to-date coverage of restorative materials, cosmetic tooth whitening, care of anxious patients, and sedation techniques for children.
- Author(s)David R. Avery,Jeffrey A. Dean,Ralph E. McDonald
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication08/04/2010
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date01/02/2016
- Content Note1,225 illus.
- Weight2291 g
- Width222 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.