Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents serious environmental science, in a nutshell. There is better or more authoritative vehicle for staying up to speed with today's environmental science than the McGraw-Hill Concise Encyclopedia of Environmental Science . Derived from the world-rewned McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science & Techlogy , this vital reference provides brief yet substantive articles from scientists and engineers at the forefront of their fields, summarizing the state of the art in environmental science today.Learned eugh for professional users, yet written in clear, simple language that will appeal to students and general readers wanting to explore the exciting developments in contemporary environmental science, the McGraw-Hill Concise Encyclopedia of Environmental Science : features over 800 articles encompassing the scope of environmental sciences today; puts the world of environmental science at your fingertips, in a conveniently portable, alphabetically organized volume; includes clear, concise, expert-authored coverage of topics such as agriculture, climatology, ecology, environmental engineering, epidemiology, forestry, geochemistry, geography and mapping, geology, microbiology, oceagraphy, plant pathology, and zoology; provides illustrations, bibliographies, appendices, and other valuable supplements to the articles. Carefully reviewed for accuracy, clarity, and completeness, the McGraw-Hill Concise Encyclopedia of Environmental Science offers an unparalleled standard of excellence.
- Author BiographyCompiled by the Editorial Staff of the McGraw-Hill Concise Encyclopedia of Science & Technology, Fifth Edition.
- Author(s)McGraw-Hill Education
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date10/03/2009
- Content Note1
- Weight1177 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.