All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers the language of electrical and computer engineering at your fingertips. Derived from the world-rewned McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, Sixth Edition , this vital reference offers a wealth of essential information in a portable, convenient, quick-find format. Whether you're a professional, a student, a writer, or a general reader with an interest in science, there is better or more authoritative way to stay up-to-speed with the current language of electrical and computer engineering or gain an understanding of its key ideas and concepts. With definitions that are written in clear, simple language understandable to the general reader, yet in-depth eugh for scientists, educators, and advanced students, the McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Electrical and Computer Engineering : features over 15,000 entries that fully define the language of electrical and computer engineering; and, includes hundreds of synyms, acronyms, and abbreviations.This title: provides pronunciations for all terms; covers over a dozen related fields, including communications, control systems, engineering acoustics, navigation, and systems engineering; and, includes an extensive appendix containing tables of standard equations, special constants, general rules of differentiation and integration, and a family tree of computer programming languages, among many others. It is based on the McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms - for more than a quarter-of-a-century the standard international reference. Carefully reviewed for clarity, completeness, and accuracy, the McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Electrical and Computer Engineering offers a standard of excellence unmatched by any similar publication.
- Author BiographyCompiled by the editorial staff of the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science & Technology.
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Publishing Co.
- Out-of-print date21/02/2008
- Content Note1
- Weight877 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.