All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive study guide offers the specific strategies and practice students need in order to achieve the scores they want on the LSAT. McGraw-Hill Education: LSAT provides up-to-date information on the format of the latest LSAT, including a review of each section, the types of questions asked, and common tricks and traps found on the test. Written by an attorney and experienced LSAT instructor, the book introduces a specific approach for each section of the exam and emphasizes the reasoning and analytical skills necessary to succeed on the test. More than 100,000 students sit for the LSAT every year. With this book they will find: *5 full-length sample LSAT tests with answer explanations, including on the mobile app *A diagstic test to help test-takers assess their strengths and weaknesses *Casebook-style instruction similar to what students will encounter in law school classes *Specific guidance for approaching the LSAT Logic Games--widely considered to be the most challenging part of the LSAT *Detailed description of all question types found throughout the Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension sections of the test *A thorough explanation of the format of the latest LSAT *The Premium Practice Test App, which allows students to take full practice tests on their tablets and/or smartphones (This new edition contains 20 instructional videos that show students how to solve key problems)*Access to the McGraw-Hill Test Planner App--a tool that helps students organize their time and set their own study schedules*Answer keys that provide comprehensive explanations and identify and explain common errors About the Authors Russ Falconer, JD (Dallas, TX), is an attorney in private practice in Dallas, Texas, and is an experienced LSAT instructor who has worked as both a classroom teacher and a private tutor. Drew Johnson (Austin, TX) is co-founder of Anaxos Inc., an Austin-based company specializing in the development of high-stakes test items and test-preparation material for all major standardized tests.
- Author BiographyRuss Falconer, JD (Dallas, TX), is an attorney in private practice in Dallas, Texas, and is an experienced LSAT instructor who has worked as both a classroom teacher and a private tutor. Drew Johnson (Austin, TX) is co-founder of Anaxos Inc., an Austin-based company specializing in the development of high-stakes test items and test-preparation material for all major standardized tests.
- Author(s)Drew D. Johnson,Russ Falconer
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight698 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.