All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionExpert Preparation for the Revised MCAT--in Print, Online, and Mobile Totally geared to the brand-new test introduced in 2015, this book offers concise summaries of all important concepts, textbook-quality scientific diagrams, and abundant practice questions. The unique Cross-Platform format adds outstanding value: students can study the whole program in print, online, or on a mobile device. About the Book This volume of McGraw-Hill Education's four-book MCAT test-prep series covers the behavioral and social science topics and critical reasoning skills that MCAT candidates need to master. Chapters are organized around the Foundational Concepts specified in the MCAT syllabus. Each unit ends with a Minitest in MCAT format to give students ample practice with MCAT-style questions. * Closely follows the MCAT syllabus created for the all-new 2015 test * EXPANDED! Practice with MCAT-style questions on every topic * Textbook-quality illustrations to enhance understanding * Focuses tightly on topics tested on the MCAT About the Cross-Platform format: The Cross-Platform format provides a fully-comprehensive print, online, and mobile program: * Entire instructional content available in print and digital form * Personalized study plan and daily goals * Powerful analytics to assess test readiness * Flashcards, games, and social media for additional support About the Authors George Hademes, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor at the University of Dallas, where he teaches General Physics and Quantum Physics. He has also taught at the University of Massachusetts and at UCLA. Candice McCloskey Campbell, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor of Chemistry at Georgia Perimeter College (Dunwoody, GA). Shaun Murphree, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor of Chemistry at Allegheny College (Meadville, PA). Jennifer M. Warner, Ph.D., teaches biology at the University of North Carolina, Charlotte. Amy B. Wachholz, Ph.D., is Director of Health Psychology at UMass Medical School (Worcester, MA). Kathy A. Zahler, MS, is a widely published test-prep author.
- Author BiographyGeorge J. Hademenos is a former college physics professor. He has published in journals such as American Scientist and Physics Today. In addition he has authored two books: The Physics of Cerebrovascular Diseases, published by Springer-Verlag, and Schaum's Outline of Physics for Biology, Allied Health, and Pre-Med Students.
- Author(s)George J. Hademenos
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementCross-Platform ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.