All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLet McGraw-Hill Education help you achieve your highest score. McGraw-Hill Education: TEAS Review provides you with the essential review of core subjects you need to pass this important exam. Written by a test-prep expert, this book covers the fundamental concepts tested on the exam, and each chapter includes numerous review exercises that will increase your test-taking confidence. You will sharpen your skills, boost your confidence, reduce your stress - and do your very best on test day. Features include: thorough coverage of each of the test's four core subjects: reading, math, science, and English and language usage; 600 review questions to measure your progress; strategies developed by the author to tackle tricky subjects; and, clear explanations for every review question.
- Author BiographyMcGraw-Hill Education authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and education of readers worldwide.
- Author(s)Cara Cantarella
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight725 g
- Width187 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.