All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommunicate immediately with Spanish-speaking patients simply by turning the page. As a nurse, you need to be prepared for anything. But what if that anything is a language barrier with your Spanish-speaking patients? McGraw-Hill's Nursing Spanish Visual Phrasebook helps you overcome this difficulty and understand your patients' needs. With experience in the language, you can find out the due date of an expectant mother; review a young child's medical history; let an elderly man kw you are starting an IV; and reassure a worried parent that an interpreter is on the way. McGraw-Hill's Nursing Spanish Visual Phrase bookworks in three easy steps: Point to each question. Patient responds with a simple head d, with a yes or answer, or by pointing to a diagram. Continue using the phrasebook to assist with patient assessment. Just point and flip, and you can close the communication gap between you and your Spanish-speaking patients.
- Author BiographyNeil Bobenhouse is a paramedic for the St. Louis City Fire Department. He received his Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration from the St. Louis University School of Public Health in 2009. Dean Meenach BSN, CCRN, EMP-P is the director of EMS Education at Mineral Area College and has worked as a critical care nurse at St. Anthony's Medical Center and as a paramedic at the Mehlville Fire Protection District.
- Author(s)Dean Meenach,Neil Bobenhouse
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.