About this product
- DescriptionThis set provides the consumable Student Edition, Volume 1, which contains everything students need to build conceptual understanding, application, and procedural skill and fluency with math content organized to address CCSS. Students engage in learning with write-in text on vocabulary support and homework pages, and real-world problem-solving investigations.
- Author(s)McGraw-Hill Education
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleElementary Math Connects
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Weight953 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.