All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features 500 ways to achieve your highest score which we want you to succeed on the Critical Reading section of the SAT. That's why we've selected these 500 questions to help you study more effectively, use your preparation time wisely, and get your best score. These questions are similar to the ones you'll find on the SAT, so you will kw what to expect on test day. Each question includes a concise, easy-to-follow explanation in the answer key for your full understanding of the concepts. Whether you have been studying all year or are doing a last-minute review, McGraw-Hill's 500 SAT Critical Reading Questions to Kw by Test Day will help you achieve the high score you desire. Sharpen your subject kwledge, and build your test-taking confidence with: 500 SAT Critical Reading questions; full explanations for each question in the answer key; and a format parallel to that of the SAT exam.
- Author BiographyCynthia Johnson has more than 20 years experience in writing and editing test-prep guides for America's leading educational publishers.
- Author(s)Cynthia Johnson,Monica P. Lugo
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight297 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.