All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour best first reference to the French language As you begin studying the French language, you must have a reliable bilingual dictionary with the basic words you need, t the advanced terms you don't. With McGraw-Hill's French Student Dictionary you'll find what you need quickly and easily--without being overwhelmed with text. This book features: 3,500 essential words, each with grammatical information, easy-to-use pronunciation guide, verb conjugation (when appropriate), and an example sentence Numerous subentries to explain shades of meaning and idiomatic expressions related to the principal entries A collection of grammar tips and hints, including common mistakes to avoid Helpful appendices of useful information such as common names in French, weights and measures, maps, numbers, and more Begin your language learning with the authoritative McGraw-Hill's French Student Dictionary at your side. It provides a perfect complement to your French studies.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Winders, Lorrie Etheredge, and Dennis Conrad are all experienced authors of French language-learning material.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Winders
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- LanguageEnglish & English & French
- SubjectBilingual Dictionaries
- Series TitleMcgraw-Hill Dictionary Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight596 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.