All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe use of ultrasound in perioperative and critical care medicine is growing rapidly. This handy book simplifies the subject of echocardiography by focusing on the essential, basic information needed for successful use by surgeons, anesthesiologists, and physicians as well as students. Coverage includes transoesophageal echocardiography (TOE), transthoracic applications, and surface ultrasound with nerve blocks and vascular access. Presented in a concise and practical format - the hallmark of this successful series - the book contains numerous illustrations and ultrasound images that show correct procedures and interpretations. A bonus mini-CD is included with an extensive collection of moving ultrasound images for detailed views, with graphics for further explanations and pointers to specific images. The videos and graphics are situated in a simple navigational program and are referred to in the Pocket Guide by icons, providing an integrated and effective learning tool.
- Author BiographyColin Royse, MBBS, MD, FANZCA. Cardiothoracic Anaesthetist, Royal Melbourne Hospital; Associate Professor and co-head of the Human Cardiovascular Research Laboratory, Department of Pharmacology, Melbourne University, Victoria, Australia. Garry Donnan, MBBS, FANZCA. Staff Anaesthetist, Department of Anaesthesia and Pain Management, the Royal Melbourne Hospital, Victoria, Australia. Alistair Royce, MBBS, MD, FRACS. Cardiothoracic surgeon, Royal Melbourne and Western Hospitals, Victoria, Australia; Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacology, Melbourne University, Victoria, Australia.
- Author(s)Alistair Royse,Colin Royse,Garry Donnan
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication05/05/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill Pocket Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Weight197 g
- Width45 mm
- Height70 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementAustralian ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.