All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides expert advice to perfect your proofreading skills. McGraw-Hill's Proofreading Handbook helps ensure that your documents are letter-perfect, every time. Veteran editor and proofreader Laura Anderson arms you with all the tools of the proofreader's trade and walks you step-by-step through the entire proofreading process.
- Author BiographyLaura Anderson is an experienced editor and proofreader. She lives in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Laura Killen Anderson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication10/10/2005
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight247 g
- Width139 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.