All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe McLaren M23 first appeared in 1973, and became McLaren s first World Championship winner when Emerson Fittipaldi took the title in 1974. As depicted in the new feature film Rush, James Hunt gloriously repeated the feat in 1976 after a mighty season-long battle with Niki Lauda. Here, in this new Haynes Manual, is unique perspective on what it takes to restore, maintain and race a McLaren M23, as well as an insight into the design, engineering and development of this landmark Formula 1 car.
- Author BiographyFreelance journalist Ian Wagstaff won the Mercedes Benz Montagu of Beaulieu Trophy for his book, The British at Le Mans. He wrote for Autosport and Motoring News before becoming press and promotions manager at Silverstone in the late 1970s. His current work for Racecar Engineering, Race Engine Technology, Performance Racing Industry, The Paddock, The Red Bulletin and Auto Technology takes him to races throughout Europe and the USA, including the Indianapolis 500.
- Author(s)Ian Wagstaff
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.34
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.