All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is t until you stop and count up McLaren s victories since it s inception in 1964, that you truly appreciate the breadth, depth and footprint of this amazing marque in motorsport.No other racing team can lay claim to successes across such a vast spectrum: McLaren has been victorious in Formula 1, Formula 2, Formula 3, Formula A/5000, Indycars, Can-Am and Interserie sportscars as well as at the Le Mans 24-hour race.This 320-page, large-format, hard-back landmark book does what other book has sought to achieve, painstakingly recording all of McLaren s contemporary victories from 1964 until 2011. Produced with the full co-operation and endorsement of the McLaren Group, McLaren The Wins is beautifully laid out, with period photography and race results depicting each and every one of the 636 wins, up to and including the 2011 Chinese GP. This superb 320-page book spans six momentous decades from 1964 to the present day.
- Author BiographyDavid Tremayne, motor racing correspondent for The Independent, has written a number of well-received titles for Haynes including Rubens Barrichello: In the wheeltracks of Senna, The Science of Formula 1 Design and The World's Fastest Diesel. He is an acknowledged expert on both land and water-speed record attempts. He lives in Derbyshire.
- Author(s)David Tremayne,William Taylor
- PublisherCoterie Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCoterie Press Ltd
- Content Note697 b&w and colour photos
- Weight2585 g
- Width300 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.