All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to McAfee County, Georgia, home to a large gathering of characters whose stories are as intertwined as kudzu. From Brother Fisco, who vows to part the waters of Kallisaw Sound, to Maggie Poat, proprietor of the local roadhouse, the men and women in these stories move in and out of each other's lives in profound and often shocking ways, forming a vibrant community t soon forgotten. Blend Yoknapatawpha and Lake Wobegon, add a twist of southern gothic, and you will have some idea of what is waiting for you right across the McAfee County line.
- Author BiographyMark Steadman, a native of Statesboro, Georgia, is the author of the novels A Lion's Share, Angel Child, and Bang-Up Season. He is retired from Clemson University in South Carolina.
- Author(s)Mark Steadman
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/03/1998
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.