All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is derived from Ronald McRae's Pocketbook of Orthopaedics and Fractures, a highly successful 'survival guide' for the trainee working in accident and emergency or orthopaedic departments. Retaining the underlying principles of the original editions this comprehensive rewrite and re-presentation provides complete coverage of orthopaedic trauma surgery as relevant to contemporary practice.
- Author BiographyTimothy O White, BMedSci, MBChB, FRCSEd (Tr &Orth), MD, Consultant in Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh; Honorary Senior Lecturer in the Department of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery, University of Edinburgh; Samuel P Mackenzie, BMed Sci, MBChB, MRCS, Specialty Trainee, Trauma and Orthopaedic, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh; Honorary Teaching Fellow, University of Edinburgh Alasdair J Gray, MBChB, FRCS, FCEM, MD, Consultant in Accident and Emergency Medicine, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh; College Professor of Emergency Medicine, University of Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Alasdair J. Gray,Samuel P. MacKenzie,Timothy O. White
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication09/12/2015
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleChurchill Pocketbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content NoteApprox. 723 illustrations (491 in full color)
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- whitesummer1830 Dec, 2016by
Great book for learning ortho
Great book for junior doctors looking to gain better understanding of orthopaedic basics. Great explanations and photos without being unnecessarily verbose.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.