All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMcToad likes Thursdays. Why? Because on every other day of the week, McToad mows Big Island, but on Thursdays, McToad mows Tiny Island. To do so, he puts his mower on the back of a truck, which drives to a train, which goes to a plane, which flies to a helicopter, which goes to a boat, which uses a crane to put the lawn mower onto Tiny Island. There McToad mows, drinks some lemonade, and before you kw it, it's time to turn around and go back home. But first, the mower has to get lifted by a crane, to get put back on a boat, a helicopter, a plane, a train, and a truck. From master storyteller Tom Angleberger and accomplished illustrator John Hendrix comes this playful narrative that triumphs the journey over the destination, with lots of planes, trains, and automobiles to boot.
- Author BiographyTom Angleberger is the author of the bestselling Origami Yoda series, as well as Horton Halfpott,Fake Mustache and The Qwikpick Papers series. Visit Tom online at www.origamiyoda.com.John Hendrix is the author and illustrator of John Brown: His Fight for Freedom and Shooting at the Stars and the illustrator of Nurse, Soldier, Spy by Marissa Moss.
- Author(s)Tom Angleberger
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Width241 mm
- Height241 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Hendrix
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.